Content Usage Guidelines
Thanks for your interest in sharing or republishing our content!
Here are some ground rules.
What EV Mojo Content Can You Use? And How?
- Feel free to share links to any of our content by email and social media. We’ll love you for it!
- Feel free to republish in full any EV Mojo original images (such as charts, graphs, cartoons, infographics), videos, or SlideShares by copying or embedding them and including them in your content, as long as you honour the Content Attribution Policy below. (Note: This does not include any stock images we’ve purchased for use in our content.)
- Feel free to reference or quote up to 100 words of any of our text content (facts, figures, quotes, etc.) in your own blog articles, presentations, documents, etc. as long as you honour the Content Attribution Policy below.
- Unfortunately, we can’t let you republish in full any of our text-based content (blog articles, PDFs, PPTs, DOCs) on the web. Why? Well, duplicate content is just bad for SEO, and Google will hate us for it (and since they invested in HubSpot, we like to keep them happy).
- Unfortunately, we cannot fulfil requests for original files (e.g. PDFs, PPTs, DOCs or original video files). Sorry!
- You cannot make money off of our content. We gave it to you for free, so you need to keep it free by passing it along.
- You cannot claim our content as your original ideas (i.e. using our content and publishing it on a channel as your own). We love that you want to share it, but please just share the original link instead. Thank you!
Content Attribution Policy
- Attribute EV Mojo as the source.
- Link to the original EV Mojo source you’re referencing:
- For references to an EV Mojo blog article, link to the URL of the specific blog article you’re referencing.
- For references to EV Mojo downloadable content offers behind a form, please link to the landing page URL with the form for that individual offer.
Thanks for the content love. We appreciate it!